Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shoebox Fun!

It's been FOREVER since I last saw my SU! stamping friends and upline! I was so excited to be able to get together with them last night and stamp. This is the card I created for the shoebox swap. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, the idea is for each person to bring all of the supplies for each person present to make the one card you designed. The rules are that all supplies must be current SU! products and the card must be easy enough to make in 5-10 minutes. We all then sit around a table and pass each "shoebox" around until we've all made one of each! Talking, laughing, and sharing are a must . . . yummy deserts are an added bonus :0)

This card used the Sizzlets little leaves die and the new Level 2 Hostes set, "Kind and Caring Thoughts". I scored vertical lines down the chocolate chip cardstock for visual interest. The white panel is raised up on dimensionals.

I had so much fun last night and realized how much I miss getting together with my friends. Hopefully I'll be able to schedule in some more shoebox swaps this year :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have day filled with friends and fellowship!

Recipe:
Stamps: SU! Kind and Caring Thoughts
InK: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: SU! Scallop Punch, Buttons latte, Sizzlets leaf die, hemp twine, paper piercing mat

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty and creative. Always enjoy stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the little flower buttons - such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Randee! I love the button flowers!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this card? It's perfect and I love it!

    ReplyDelete