Thursday, July 30, 2009

PMS/Sketch Girl Challenge #2

It's time for another Sketch Girl Challenge! Annie has created another great sketch to work with. I love that it is simple enough to be open to endless interpretations.



And here's my take on the sketch . . .

I was soo excited to receive this little guy from Paper Makeup Stamps in the mail on Tuesday (thanks Katie!!), that I had to get him inky right away!! I cut the cloud freehand and then paper pierced around the edges. I fussy cut the bear and balloon and popped them up to create mulitple layers and give some dimension to the card. The sentiment comes with the image, too cute!

You've got to head on over to the Sketch Girl Blog and check out all of the details on the sketch challenge and the other designers awesome interpretations. And BE SURE to sign up as a follower!! There's some free stamp sets to be given away once the followers reach 100 . . . so get clickin' :0)


Just a note: With a little twist, ribbon and imagination, this card also resembles this week's PMS sketch challenge :0). How fun is that! So I'm gonna link this one up there too!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day just soars!


Recipe:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: SU!
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, White gel pen
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Making Memories ribbon, tracing wheel

17 comments:

  1. This card is sooooo cute....GREAT job....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very cute! love the bear all popped up, looks like he is flying! >"<

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?!? I love the colors and that little bear is just too, too adorable! Great job with the sketch ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love how you colored the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flying bear! Great job on the cloud too! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the overall design and the strip of ribbon. Nice job on the challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love that little bear! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this card, especially the bear. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cloud...very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my SG2 card! This is so cute! I love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness, this little guy is just too adorable! And wow, what an amazing cutting job! Wonderful, wonderful card!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - great idea with the cloud & the sentiment hanging off the card lends to the feeling of movement!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word, how cute is this? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super cute! I love the freehanded cloud... awesome job! Thanks for your super sweet comment on my photo shoot! :) I really appreciate it! I love your halloween goodies that you posted as well... I love halloween but have been stuck on Christmas lately! :) Thanks again for visiting. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete