Monday, January 11, 2010

PMS Love Day Sneak Peak

Hello everyone- Happy Love Day PMS style! It's January release time and I'm here with a new Moody and sentiment for your viewing pleasure . . . .



I had fun coloring in this Moody for Love, not so much coloring as some of the other Moodys but still as striking. The sentiment is one from a "llove themed" set called Hugs and Kisses. It's really "sweet" (pun intended). I used a puffy sticker heart on the card, but there is actually a heart under there that is part of the stamp! All of the stamps in the set are versatile enough for many occaisions. Check out the PMS blog for other Love Day sneak peaks :0)

Well, It's 3:00 a.m. CST and I'm sitting in London Heathrow airport typing this post! I had planned to have these already to post, but got busy with packing and totally forgot. But at least it is helping me pass the time as I wait for my connecting flight to Scotland :0) It's a beautiful place, but getting there is hell!!

Recipe: Bazzil scallop strips, SU! white cardstock, DCWV mat stack, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Copic markers, puffy heart sticker

26 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! The colors are so cool together and unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the turquoise looks mixed in with the traditional Valentine colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card!!! I hope you have SO much fun on your trip, even if it is business related! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant colors pallette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card- so vibrant and alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love all those bright hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love all the multi-colored hearts!

    Scotland?! How wonderful!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a very safe trip! Enjoy the time in Scotland while you can! I love your bright color combination for this card! The blue is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card- have a safe and FUN trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are engaging. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Randee, that Moody Girl is so cute! I can't believe you're in Scotland - wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just gorgeous!!! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card! Love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coloring on this card. Great job! Try to get some sight seeing in while you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, Love, Love it! Very colorful...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card! the colors are just so happy and bright!! AWesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest of the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! I love the colors you've used! It makes her pop with all the different colored hearts behind her! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card you designed and made is gorgeous.... Your coloring is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute, love the mulit-colored hearts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty! I love the sentiment and that heart puffy sticker!

    ReplyDelete