Thursday, January 14, 2010

PMS January Release Blog Hop!

It's Tursday the 14th which means it's BLOG HOP time for Paper Makeup Stamps!! If you want to start at the beginning, go back to the PMS BLOG and hop along a fabulous trail of PMS goodness! If you're coming here from Maria's blog then you're well on your way and in the right spot :0)

Today I'm show casing one of the new wordart singles, but I decided to pair him up with one of my favorite little fella's - Brandt. He's showing the sign language symbol "I Love You". I think it's just so setimentally sweet it just about chokes me up just to look at him :0)




Remember to collect your letters along the way for your secret code to "unlock" some fabby savings at PMS. All of the details can be found on the blog. So in true Brandt style, I thought I'd give you the next letter just like he would!!


Have a great day everyone and if you get the chance join in on all the PMS Release Party fun tonight at 8:00 CST!!

Now hop on over to one of our awesome new design team members - MELYSSA's BLOG -- for some eye candy that's sure to leave you drooling over this new release :0)

30 comments:

  1. ooooh, he's the perfect fairy to pair with this wordart. Just gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! WHat a perfect fairy to pair this quote with!!!!! And the way you gave your letter - phenom! Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card- I love those splashes of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. I love the bright red bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, that quote is the perfect companion to Brandt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great colors and I really love that sentiment!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this sentiment paired with brandt i really should print him out more often for some cute valentine cards thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy fae is so hard to find! Gorgeous in a cool dude kinda way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it, just love it. i want to make valentine cards now, lol. but do not have stamps. this is all new to me. i would love to learn to stamp. the cards are just so beautiful. i will try to find you tonight. this is my first hop with you, so off i go and hope i do it right, lol.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love this! I need him! I'm losing my hearing so my kids are learning sign language...and this sign is universal! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my fave stamps and I love how you tied all of the sign language together... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness. How cute is this? My mom loves this stamp because that is her sign for my son! Your card is just perfect, Randee...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used Brandt on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute :) That little boy fairy is just the bomb! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favourite images! I love your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful sentiment, and so true! Your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card; I love this sentiment with this fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So precious - great pair you did there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Randee your card is so sweet! I really like the clean lines, use of space on this card splash of red.
    I love how you incorporated the image and your letter. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I never would have thought to use him for V-day! So clever! Your card is so fun...love the colors! That word art is perfect for the image! Love the layout, too! Clever letter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! I love the little man and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete