Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Introducing Argus


I missed KWerner's color inspiration challenge this week so I thought I would try Dawn McVey's. Her selection of colors were more springy and more to my liking. I HAD to ink up my new stamp ARGUS from Paper Makeup Stamps. He is just too stinkin' cute with his little teddy bear. Green just seemed to be his color and since we're on our way to see Monsters vs. Aliens at the IMAX today, he seemed like the perfect image to use :0)

Recipe:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps, Michaels
Paper: Daisy D's, SU!
Accessories: SU! button and hemp twine, Ofray ribbon, Square scalloped Nestabilities and Cuttle bug

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. and you did the new button ribbon treatment that I want to try. I love this image and the way you put this card together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love that stamp! Way cool button bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! so cute and adorable, this card makes me giggle! good job!

    TFS
    Clouds:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love that little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! The perfect colours for this stamp! Your colouring is awesome and I love your button treatment too!!

    ReplyDelete