Friday, April 24, 2009

Unity, Mom and Coffee



Sorry I've been away for the past couple of days. As I say in my profile, life takes precedence. As the warm weather starts in, activities pick up. And as the end of the school year gets closer, the number of school projects pick up too!. These past few days I've spent helping my son with a 6th grade term paper and project. 75% of his grade for both Social Studies/History and English will come from this project. "screw up and you'll be going to summer school" is what the teacher told him.
Anyway, onto the cards. I made these to send to the Ohio coffee shop. They are having a Mother's Day event so we thought it would be a good idea to get some Mom's Day cards to them. Luckily I got my order of new Unity stamps in the night before they were supposed to be sent!! I fell in love with some of their images the moment I saw them. They are pre-cut real red rubber with a cling mount backing - my fav! I love the impression you get from real red rubber :0)
The cards were pretty simple and pulled together very quickly. I think they turned out pretty cute, well, actually - adorable! Hopefully others will like them to and some well deserving Mom's out there will receive one :0) Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Unity - Shine On, Love Ewe
Ink: Black Staz On, SU! and Copic markers
Accessories: Walmat Ribbon, Cuttle Bug embossing folder, Sewing machine, scalloped edge punch

1 comment:

  1. I luv, luv, luv the lamp card. The stitching, the sentiment (you know how I am about puns) and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete