Friday, April 17, 2009

Go Hawks!


Here come the Hawks . . .the mighty BLACKHAWKS!!! I'm so excited that the Chicago Blackhawks won their 1st playoff game in 7 years last night to the Calgary Flames. We were at the game and it was unbelievably awesome!! The energy in the crowd was so exciting I got goosebumps just thinking about it and my voice has all but left me!

I was inspired by their win and a very simple and quick card my friend Katie made to come up with this card. So simple it took me maybe 7-10 minutes from start to end. It would probably have taken longer except for the fact that my sewing machine was already set-up threaded and just waiting for me - LOVE THAT! The middle flag is actually cut out and popped up on a dot. The 3 flags are one $1 bin stamp set, and the sentiment is from another $1 bin stamp set. I thought this would make a cute grad card or team win card. TFL, have a great weekend and root root root for the home team!! Go Hawks!

Recipe:
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers, G Studio
Ink: Black Staz On, Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol

No comments:

Post a Comment