Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MFT: Girls Night Out

Due to the rainy, crappy Spring Break weather, I found some time to stay inside and stamp today. I created this card for the MFT (My Favorite Things) judges challenge. The rules this week were to use and Who's That Girl? stamp set with the theme "Girl's Night Out". They are soon to release a REAL set with that title, but here's my take:

For this card I used 3 MFT stamp sets:
  • Serenity Now
  • How Sweet
  • Twisted Two.
I used 1/2 of the girl from the Serenity Now set and had her belly up to the bar (with a friend of course!) I didn't have any wine glasses, so I colored in and stamped just the bottom of the sundae from How Sweet. I added the sentiment from Twisted Two, a little sparkle on both tank tops, a glass of red and white in each hand and there you have it . . . a GNO!

Recipe:
Stamps: MFT
Paper: Deja Views, SU!
Accessories: SU! glitter

1 comment:

  1. That is so creative! It really took some vision to see that card before making it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete