Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday Boy

My friends son is celebrating his 1st birthday this week. I think 1st birthdays are really special and remind me of the saying "You've come a long way baby!". Here is a card I made for his special day. . . good-bye baby, hello toddler!

For this card I used a REALLY old SU! Simply Scrappin Kit. The thing I love about the kits is that everything coordinates, usually with a stamp set and they don't limit themselves to scrapbook pages only. The tag, frog and star strip are all actually cardstock weight stickers that I just peeled off and placed on the card! How easy is that?! I stamped the sentiment on the tag and that was it! You can check out the invites she made for his birthday party here.

Recipe:
Stamp: G Studio
All other supplies SU!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And the little guy will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I remember this kit, too - I actually have it somewhere. Thx for the reminder. It's worth getting it out if I can make it look this cute!

    ReplyDelete