Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Get By with a Little Help . . .

Here's a card I put together at the last minute (this morning). I love the SFYTT's that i{heart}2stamp.com offers every week. They are so much fun. The hard part of the card design is done for you, you just need to pick a stamp and colors to work with! For this card I chose a cute little Penny Black stamp I found sitting at the bottom of a clearance bin. I'm a frugal stamper so I LOVE the clearance bins!! To me, these stamps represent either what other stampers thought weren't worthy of purchasing or they just couldn't figure out how to use them. So when I can use them to come up with something I think is just to darn cute, it makes it all the more enjoyable :0) And I definitely think these guys are just too darn cute! FYI: the black and white chipboard accent flower was from a clearance bin too :0)

Recipe:
Stamps: Image- Penny Black, Sentiment - SU!
Papers: Cardstock, DSP - SU!
Ink: SU! markers, Black Staz-on
Accessories: Button -Paper Studio, Chipboard - Making Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment