Friday, September 10, 2010

September Review (cont.)



Aren't these Hugging Fairies soo cute! I tried to go away from my normal m.o. and color them a little bit differently. I almost ALWAYS color the fairies with brown hair. I don't know why, probably because that's the one I have the most shades of Copics in :0) This time I tried blonde and never attempted before, red - I think it looks more of a Halloween-y orange, but oh well. I also strayed away from the typical, light gray wings to color coordinate the fairies wings with the outfit they were wearing! I think it turned out pretty cute that way!

The edges on the card were done using my new Tim Holtz border edge die. Two dies in one that work well together - gotta love that!! The flower I received recently from my SA (more on that in another post).

Paper Makeup Stamps Blog has a MFTW challenge up today - all about Autumn and there are lots of other review cards to check out!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment