Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party Challenge





It was an awesome Paper Makeup Stamps release right?!?! Well the fun is not over! During the release party last night there were two challenges posted. The sketch challenge listed above and a color challenge. I always love a great sketch so I decided to play along using a sentiment and image I hadn't got inky yet - AACKK! I KNOW!!

This tree was fun to color and other than the plaid pp, all other cardstock was from this months Kit release - such fun colors - check out the color challenge (the kit colors will work perfectly ;0). I added some heart dots to the tree to give it some dimension and pop and to coordinate with the sentiment.

Check out the PMS Blog for all the challenge details - including how you could win free merchandise for playing along!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment