Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paper Challenge Card #1



Well, I FINALLY got around to some stamping!! I made these monogramed cards for the Paper Challenge with some girls at work. The challenge is to take 1 - 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper given to you by someone else and create at least 1 card for the 5 people in the swap! I still have some paper left so we'll see if I can get the mojo flowin' for at least one more card for each participant :0)

This Paper Studio paper from Joan and was very bright and cheerful and I thought would be pretty easy to work with . . .wrong! It has such a
bold patterned, I had a hard time trying to get something as a focal point that wouldn't get lost in paper. I "settled" for these Forest Friends cardstock letters I found on clearance at Michaels. Luckily none of the girls had names that started with the same letter !! :0)

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: None
InK: None
Paper: Paper Studio, SU!, Walmart
Accessories: Paper Studio buttons, SU! Ribbon, tracing wheel, Forest Friends cardstock letters

1 comment:

  1. These are just darling! I love the big bright buttons!

    ReplyDelete