Monday, June 15, 2009

A Couple of PMS Whoo Hoo's and Candy!!

I don't have a card to post today but thought I would provide you with a couple of links to check-out!


First of all, let me profess my love and obsession with PMS (Paper Makeup Stamps). I was drawn to them by this monster card I saw on SCS. Then, when I went to the website and saw the rest of their images I was hooked :0). Add to that - they are a young fresh company and the owner Katie Cotton is just the sweetest!!


I was surprised to see Katie posted one of my cards on the PMS blog!! You can check that out HERE.


Katie is offering some awesome blog candy on her blog!! You can check that out HERE.

Check them out, their stamps are high quality red rubber images and are a ton of fun to play with!

2 comments:

  1. OOh, congrats on getting posted on the PMS blog, you are such a total rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have to say super congrats for making the 2 sketches 4 you TOP 20!!!!! I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete