Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You're So Sweet

Woke up to MORE snow again today - this is really getting old!!
I need spring and I need it fast. I keep making cards with lots of springy colors to keep motivated and inspired that it is just around the corner (and down the road, and over the hill and through the woods . . .) !!! I'd love to be taking pictures in natural sunlight, but there's little of it these days! Just a quick post to show you a couple of cards I made for/with some "sweet" friends :0)





I LOVED this paper by my Minds Eye called Graceful Circles. Sweet springy colors. The Recollections - Light Pink Dots is paper I bought with Vday in mind. Buttons and stamps are from Papertrey ink - finally got a chance to play with that set! Dark ribbon is my favorite from Stampin' Up! I just wish they offered it in roll form! The other ribbon is Ofray from your friendly neighborhood Wal-mart!!
Have a Happy Wednesday! Hope it's warm and bright and sunny, even if it's only in your dreams :0)

7 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean about the snow! Looks like we have another storm rolling in tonight with another snow day from school tomorrow. Sigh. Your cheery cards are just what I needed this morning! :) Love the buttons for the cherries and the stitching around those pretty papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable... I love them both! So fun and cheerful! I am ready for spring too! It is snowing here today... no accumulation but.. cold and snowing! Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE tell me you are sending at least ONE of these to me?!! LOL!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute! I love the stitching around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely darling Randee! I am crazy for those bright cheery colors! I

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love these cards. They drive that snow away (momentarily mentally, anyways). So cute! Love that patterned paper, too.

    ReplyDelete