Monday, October 5, 2009

The Mummy Returns !!

Happy Monday!! I thought I would show you all another card I made using this adorable mummy imge from PMS. I think he is just the cutest. I colored him with a N3 Copic marker. The sentiment was a dollar bin find at JoAnns. I used a Nestie to cut it out and then with it still in the Nestie, sponged it with SU's Going Grey. This was the first time I tried this technique, but it was soo easy and I love the effect!




This guy and all of the other PMS Monsters are 10% off until this Friday. Just use the code MONSTER103. Tomorrow I will be posting another Sneak Peek leading up to the PMS October release on Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by, hope your week starts off great!

Recipe:
Stamps: PMS, Joann Dollar bin
Ink: Memento black, SU! Going grey, Copic Marker
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Lil Man, Neenah White, SU! Black
Accessories: Faux stitching tool, Nestibilities, CB, Twill ribbon (Michaels), Sparkly brad

6 comments:

  1. this card is so cute.... and congratulations again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the sponging with the nesties...I have tried that before, but I think you've inspired me to give it another go!
    That mummy is too fun!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little guy! You did a fabulous job with this card ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Randee!! I just love that mummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he is so cute and so not scary at all! I love that sentiment...the $1 bin? Wow! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! I really need to get started on my Halloween invitations and this really inspires me. :)

    ReplyDelete