Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christmas in July


Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring this weeks challenge at the Christmas Card Challenge Blog.

I created this card using one of the frames released this month in the Framed set. The wordart is also a Paper Makeup Stamps image. The snowflake is actually a plastic ornament I picked up at the Big "W" after Christmas and the sheet music paper is from an old OLD sheet music book I picked up at an antique store for very little. The paper was already frayed and had a nice aged color. Not much antiquing required!!

I'm linking this card up to te challenge and you should play along too. A $15 gift certificate tot he PMS store is up for grabs. Time to get an early start on those cards!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Randee! I love everything about it. So glad you have you guys joining us this week!
    Big hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....so happy you all could join us this week!

    ReplyDelete