Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Kit - Pretty in Pink




Time for another Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peek! This card uses gorgeous papers and ebellies from this months kit. The papers all have a vintage romantic feel to them and include printed quotes and images like the butterfly one used on my card. I l0ve the stick pins and pearls!! I've seen them used soo many times but have never tied them myself. These kits are a great way to get a little bit of a lot of good things. Things I normally wouldn't purchase on their own!! Included with the kit is a fairy stamp set that includes 4 French sentiments - perfect for that romantic feel.


There are soo many possibilities with this kit. For more ideas, check out what the other design team members have done with it at the PMS Blog.

Don't forget to stop by on Friday for the release blog hop and release party. Lots of fun stuff!

2 comments: