Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Baby Blog Hop Ginger!!


One of our fellow DT members, Ginger, is expecting a new arrival. We are all so happy and excited for her that we decided to shower her with a baby blog hop!!

I stated in a previous post that my favorite card to make is one with a specific person in mind. To pick the perfect image and colors and sentiment for the perfect occaision are what I find the most fun and rewarding.

So, for this card I took inspiration from Ginger's most adorable baby room. So cute right?! I used the circles on the wall, colors and elephant blanket and canvases to create this little cutie :0) The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps.

I know you want to see some more baby cards - they're so darn cute! Hop on over to your next stop KATIE. And don't forget to stop by Ginger's blog and wish her happy baby wishes :0)

Congratulations Ginger!! Your going to be a wonderful mother! Wishing you a lifetime of love, health and happiness with your little miracle :0)

12 comments:

  1. Aw, Randee, this is amazing! As soon as I saw your card I pictured Ginger's nursery - you totally captured it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE that elephant! I love how you got the inspiration from her nursery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good gravy this is ADORABLE!!!!! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK!!! How stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE it! Beautiful card Randee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is just precious! Love the little elephant and his button wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is toooo CUTE!! lol, I LOVE that great big elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beyond cute! I love how you brought elements of our nursery into the card. That elephant is ridiculous cute! I may have to make another canvas with one like him! And I LOVE how you hung the tag from his trunk, actually I LOVE everything about this card! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I am over the moon in love with this card and that elephant.

    ReplyDelete