Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sketch Girl 16

I'm happy to say that I got to spend last night stamping and NOT doing taxes :0). Today's the 15th so that means time for another Sketch Girl Challenge!!


Our Sponsor is The Character Cafe and the prize is a $10 gift certificate to the store. The DT got to play with a digi stamp from the Character Cafe and I chose this cute little Love Bug.


I flipped the sketch and added two of the images in different sizes where the circles are. I used a rubon on a chipboard tag and "hung" that from the bow as my vertical sentiment. Visit the Sketch Girl DT for inspiration and to see other awesome Character Cafe images

Guest Designer, Teresa Kline
Sara
Jennie
Julie
Jess
Randee
Amber
Harriet
Tiffany
Bonnie
(Eve, Alyssa and Katie are sitting this sketch out)
And don't forget to visit Sketch Girl to read all the details and enter your card!
Have a happy happy day!

13 comments:

  1. super sweet...love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randee, I love it, I love it.....everything about it.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling!!! I love your bow and tag, great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The way you flipped the sketch and have the sentiment is wonderful! I love all the little details you added! Great work, Randee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable and love the way you flipped the sketch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Randee. I love those soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. The bugs are absolutely adorable! Love how you divided the panels with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect!!!! Your bugs are so cute, just love the way you changed the sizes and made them look completely different. You rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I love the way you flipped the sketch and added a flight trail - cute, cute, cute! Fun and fresh color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Randee! I adore embossed white cardstock, it is beautiful. The splashes of color are perfect!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Randee, love your blog, so much fun inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supah ca-ute! I LOVE the layered buttons and bow!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete