Friday, August 21, 2009

PMS House at 2Sketches4U

2 posts in one day?? What the heck ?!?! I really wanted to get this posted before the 2Sketches 4U and PMS weekly challenges were over. The challenge over at PMS was to use the colors blue, black and green.
I used this adorable cottage image that I hadn't inked up yet to come up with this;
I tried my hand at paper tolling to give my little house some dimension. We're talking lots and lots of layers on this card - I count 10!! I drew inspiration from Kim Teasdale for this card. She does some amazing things with layers, absolutely gorgeous! I can't even imagine the time it takes for some of the cards she creates.

O.K. I have to go now my DH is reading over my shoulder and driving me crazy!!

Have
a great weekend!
Recipe:
Stamps: PMS
Paper: SU!
Ink: Memento, copics
Accessories: CB, embossing folder, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Sticker brads, Large scallop punch

12 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the little cottage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really lovely card. the little house looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great layers! I am just not that good at layers but I love looking at what other people make with layers! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is not to love?! this could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I simply LOVE this card! The dimension is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is super - great job on all the layers, and the 3D onthe house is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randee I am a huge fan of your work - I love this card. What a pleasure to stop by your blog.
    Thanks for joining us
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cards with house images, you did a wonderful job Randee!!

    Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Cats...lovely card. 10 layers! Can't see the after photos in your craft room. I can not understand how such beautiful cards were created without a craft room. You are an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Randee, that looks incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete