Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chill Out!

O.K. - January in Northern Illinois - you can pretty much count on it being cold, but today was INSANE! My car registered -9 on the way to work and it rose to a balmy -4 on the way home!! So came the inspiration for this card. I wanted to make a winter card that wasn't necessarily a Christmas card. Pudgy, however, was part of my original Christmas card idea and since I had about 25 of him already stamped and colored, I thought he'd be perfect for this card! I cut out just the scarf portion of another image and layered it on top of him to give him some dimension. I also added Martha Stewart chunky snow glitter to the bottom and dazzling diamonds to the other areas to give him lots of sparkle :0)




Stamps - Pudgy (Whipper Snapper), Sentiment (Michaels dollar bin)
Paper - Skinny Dress (Chatterbox Inc.), Close to Cocoa Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
Embelishments - Ribbon (Michaeels), Buttons (Paper Studio), Glitter (Martha Stewart and Stampin' UP!)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I need to get myself some chunky glitter. Is the card 4 x 4 or some other size?

    ReplyDelete