Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kwerner Challenge#49


I had fun with this one! Loved the color combo. Pacific Point has got to be one of my favs. It's such a bright cheerful color. Limited stamping this time, but I had fun with the bold colors, geometric shapes and texture. Thanks for looking, Happy Easter!

Recipe:
Stamps: $1 bin at JoAnns
Accessories: Paper Studio button, Michael's ribbon, Circle Spellbinders, Cuttle bug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU! Scalloped circle and circle punch, SU! hemp twine

9 comments:

  1. Hey Randee, your card is so beautiful, love the dot blue embossing not to mention that flower! Awesome work!!
    TFS!!
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely lines. thanks for sharing! Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design!! I love the way you did the flower and the clean, modern look of this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the flower! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, love the look of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic job on the challenge! Thanks for the blog comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooo I love this Randee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous! I love the clean look and the color combo, and the flower is just adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful job (those are some of my favorite flowers to make right now using the scallop circle punch!...and all of the SU in colors are amazing...you did really great on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete