Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holi E.coli !

I made this card for a friend and coworker celebrating her 25th anniversary here at work - today! That is a big accomplishment all things considered! Being the science geeks that we are I thought she would get a kick out of this card.


The background behind Boris is an actual elctron microscope picture of E.coli that I printed out. Makes a nice background paper!
Recipe:
Stamp: Amuse
Paper: SU!
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Ribbon- Michaels, Chipboard scalloped circle ??

3 comments:

  1. Science dork ! :) I got Boris for Christmas but haven't made anything with him yet... Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to use your idea of printing E.coli...I am think of using the phrase "E.coli happens". Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete